GM Noir 707 English Willow Cricket Bat - SH
GM Noir 707 is an excellent cricket bat for all professional format of the game. crafted from grade 2 English Willow.
- No. of Grains: Minimum 6-7 grains | Light Weight – 1170 - 1200 grams.
- Bat Features: Full Profile – Massive edges | Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up.
- Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area | Sweet Spot: Mid to low.
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges.
- Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes.
- Handle Specs : Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball.
- Bat Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening.
- Laws of Cricket - Conforms to MCC LAW 5 for maximum approved bat size.
We will Fully prepare Bat which includes -
- 3 Coats of oil
- 1500 knock + 300 knock on Toe area
- Extratec sheet and edge tape protection